Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Clothes Make The Author

There are times when you need to make a statement, and those are the times when a T-shirt can say it for you.

New this week, the mad artists of the Threadless company are offering a shirt that every writer should have in their wardrobe.

The journal that carries my short story is holding a launch party soon. If I had the courage to read in public, I'd be wearing this when I got up in front of friends and family to deliver my words of wisdom. As I'm not so bold as that, I'll sit in the back of the room, but I could still wear this shirt and make a quiet statement.

For only $20.00, you too could trumpet your love of books and mock the masses who don't turn a page. These items go fast, so you'll be wanting to get yours today. Unlike publishing houses, which crank out more copies than are needed, only to pulp the overstock, there are a limited number of shirts and when they're gone, that's it. No remainders.

No comments: