Wednesday, July 04, 2012

When The Moment Arrives

Those of us lucky to still have jobs find that we are working more than before. Or so it seems.

At any rate, whether the hours are up or down, there are not enough hours in the day to work full time and put as much time into writing as is needed to accomplish anything.

That being the case, I have some bonus time that I will gather up and hoard today. I can write for a full hour, with no interruption. Guarantted.

I'm off to work on a manuscript of my own, to lose myself in the past.

There's a manuscript to be edited for Newcastlewest Books, but that feels too much like work and this is my hour to not work.

Go read a book.

And don't forget the big sale going on over at Smashwords. Use that 50% off coupon and get some intriguing fiction that you won't be able to put down.

Enter offer code SSW50 and take advantage of a deal that's running through the month of July.

No comments: