Thursday, March 29, 2012

Throwing Money Away For A Thrill

I've been invited to be a guest blogger and I should be working on a post, shouldn't I, but instead I'm scrounging under the sofa cushions for some spare change.

Megamillions! Hundred of millions! Record-setting pay-out!

For once, the lottery officials in Illinois managed to time a new offering at just the right time.

You can buy Megamillions tickets on line, in your PJs, from the comfort of your home. As easy as online shopping. Point and click.

We all know the odds of winning are so minute as to be laughable, but there's that little thrill we all get when we're gambling. Maybe we'll win. Someone has to win. Maybe it's my turn this time.

So the writing is pushed aside until I can gather up a couple of dollars to buy myself a winning ticket. Or two.

Depends on how extensive my housecleaning project becomes...wonder if he's got some forgotten folding money in those suit pants he hasn't worn for the past year?

No comments: